Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Associate Software Engineer
Website - www.1985.co.in
Desired experience - 2012 & 2013 Batch only.
Course specialization - B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT ONLY)
Academic Criteria - 50% in 10th and 12th and 60% in B.Tech
- Rs. 16,000 per month during 3 months.
- Probation post that as per the performance salary will be increased up to Rs. 20,000 per month.
Probation Period - 3 Months
NO BOND NO CONTRACT FULL TIME ROLE
Any candidate who has been interviewed by 1985 Companys ltd. earlier is not eligible.
Interview Date & Process - On 24th May 2014, Saturday
- Day1 - Telephonic Interview
- Day2 - F2F Technical Interview
- Day3 - F2F Personal Interview
The developer will have additional roles of
- Interacting with the clients.
- Undertaking maintenance activities like bug fixes for the apps/sites developed.
- The candidate is expected to be technology agnostic as we use multiple frameworks/languages for development depending on the requirement and the latest trends.
- Very good html and CSS
- Php and oop concepts
- CMS - Wordpress (optional).
Must Have Skills
- Some clients are based in the US and hence good communication skills become critical.
- Strong communication skills
Click on the Apply button below
Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 19th April, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT