Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Associate Software Engineer - Implementation
About The Company
Uniphore’s solutions unleash the power of natural speech to create highly sophisticated service delivery platforms that promise premium consumer service. Our innovative and intuitive solutions include voice biometrics, virtual assistant and speech analytics that will change the way enterprises engage their consumers, build loyalty and maintain healthy bottom-line.
The ability to use speech to communicate is arguably the primary reason for the evolutionary success of the human race. Uniphore’s solutions extend the power of speech to revolutionize human-machine interaction. Our solutions allow any software application to understand and respond to natural human speech, thus enabling humans to use the most natural of communication modes, speech, to engage and instruct machines.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: Fresher
Salary: INR 3 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2015
Course Specialization: B.Tech (CS/IT)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Represent Uniphore and be the face of organisation in front of customers
- Participate in business requirements workshops
- Collaborate with internal and external customers, business analysts, etc. to support documentation of business, functional, and non-functional requirements for the solution
- Own the responsibility of onsite installation, integration testing, user acceptance testing and production launch
- Understand and articulate value proposition of Uniphore’s solution.
Skill Set Required:
- Must have excellent communication skills and command over spoken English
- Additional language/s is a plus
- Ability to think analytically, define problems and frame solutions
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers to interpret requirements
- Must have willingness to travel to customer locations across the globe
- Basic Knowledge on SQL
- Excellent communication skill
1. written test
2. HR intervierw
3. First level Technical interview
4. 2nd level
- Job Responsibilities: Associate Software Engineer - Implementation
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 2.75 Lacs
- Industry: IT