About The Company:
Vinove Software & Services is an ISO 9001:2008 and NASSCOM Certified IT Co. with 15 years of experience in the Web & mobile industry. Being a specialized firm for providing web services and solutions, we have mastered in dealing with both, National & International Clients. Vinove serves as an umbrella for its top-notch ocular products and services because of its extensive background of using focused and proven strategies with technologies for all business requirements. Vinove is uniquely a strong combination of knowledge and experience. Its culture boasts of passionate, innovative and meticulous professionals. A Web and Mobile based IT Solution provider with offices in India, UK & USA. Our service portfolio includes fully customized web design and application development, Mobile Apps eBusiness Solutions.
Job Location: Noida / Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT)
Target Batch: 2020
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 4.22 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Need engineers who are enthusiastic about the Software Developer role, who can take up challenges, passionate about the technologies and eager to learn.
- The selected candidate will be a part of the Software Development Team.
Associate Software Developer/Trainee Engineers will shadow Software developer/s and will be responsible for:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code Implementation of security and data protection Ensure on-time deliveries Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders Locking all work in PM tool as applicable Zoho, JIRA etc
Skill Set Required:
- Good understanding of the object-oriented approach Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong analytical and logical skills to address work-related problems Self-motivated, team player, and result oriented.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills Ability to work under tight project timelines Passion to excel.
- Should take ownership of the assignments delegated Ability to simultaneously work with multiple stakeholders across the organization.
- Able to relocate and travel.
FEW OTHER IMPORTANT POINTS:
- All selected candidates need to sign a service agreement of 24 months (2 Yrs)
- It an indemnity Bond (worth Rs. 2 Lakh). Where they need to submit a cheque of Rs. 2,00,000 (Only Cheque not money) for the duration for 30 months.
- The documentation part will be done before joining & then Letter of Intent will be released.
- We are not asking to submit / deposit a single rupee to us. We just need a cheque (it could be a ZERO balance account as well), which will be kept with us for next 30 months & will be returned back after the agreement duration.
- Online Test (Logical, Aptitude,Technical,English)
- Coding Round
- Management Round (Mgr / VP Ops)
- Offer Letter
0 - 0 Years
4.2 - 4.2 LPA