Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Associate/ Senior Associate – Client Services
About The Company
A market research & intelligence house based in New Delhi, London & Dubai. A knowledge partner to over 500+ mobile operators globally across 142 markets for over a decade now. Our core business is to help mobile operator clients learn from other mobile operator initiatives across the world & we publish research studies across different themes including, pricing, promotions, mobile data, big data, churn management etc. We are looking to hire inside sales & business development managers ( fresher’s and junior/ mid-level) in our Gurgaon office (India) who would essentially introduce our research studies, fix conference calls and service mobile operators remotely in different parts of the world.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Bond: 2 Year
Desired experience: 0 – 2 Year
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA – 3.5 LPA+ 1.2Lacs Variable(Performance based Monthly)
Target Batch Passouts: 2014/2015
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/MBA-Not Mandatory
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- To conduct remote international sales to over 150 countries globally via calls & emails.
- Responsible for researching new leads and opening new accounts through various sources like existing database, internet, direct calls to companies, emails etc.
- Facilitate sales discussions with Reporting Managers through direct calls or appointments.
- Execute & follow up Email Campaigns – with reminders and calls.
- Keep up to date with knowledge of company products/ telecommunications industry.
- Create database for your product – Maintain excel and CRM for all the contacts.
- Present daily reports and other related performance feedback to Direct manager.
- MIS and Database management .
- Maintaining regular KPIs every month.
Skill Set Required:
- Should be a spirited & result oriented sales person.
- Must be an excellent conversationalist.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Should be residing in Gurgaon/West/ South Delhi, preferably having his/her own conveyance
- Personal Interview
- Written Test
- Final round with Director
- Job Responsibilities: Associate/ Senior Associate – Client Services
- Education: B.Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 3.5 Lacs
- Industry: Television/Media/Journalism