About The Company:
Endurance International Group, a publicly traded (NASDAQ: EIGI) technology company that helps power small and medium-sized businesses online. Through its proprietary cloud platform, Endurance provides web presence solutions including web hosting, eCommerce, eMarketing and mobile business tools to approximately 4.2 million subscribers around the globe. The company's world-class family of brands includes Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, A Small Orange, MOJO Marketplace among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 2,600 people across the United States in Utah, Texas, Washington and Arizona and in the United Kingdom, India, Israel, and Brazil. Endurance International Group is now looking to expand its footprint in the south-east Asia region and in early 2014 acquired the web presence business of Directi, the brands of which include Big Rock, ResellerClub, LogicBoxes and Webhosting.info
Job Location: Mumbai
Desired Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Salary Details: INR 3.25 LPA to INR 6 LPA (25,000- 27,000 Per month 7,500- 35,000 Incentives pm 24,000 Anniversary Bonus Benefits
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates' performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Courses: Any Guraduate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
What's the job like?
- Assist customer inquiries via phone, chat or email.
- Understand requirements and provide information to the customer to choose the right solution.
- Develop a robust pipeline and achieve assigned revenue targets and service levels.
- Maintain and manage the pipeline with accurate notes and rigorous follow ups.
- Identify and work with existing customers to improve and expand relationships.
- Coordinate and engage necessary resources from the Product, Operations and Marketing teams.
- Sustain accurate forecasts.
- Recommend changes in products, services and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Graduate graduate from any stream (mandatory)
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good Team Player
- Ability to complete large volumes of work
- HR Round Written Test
- Round 1 with Hiring managers
- Round 2 Final round with the Head
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MBA
0 - 2 Years
3.3 - 6 LPA