Kantar is home to some of the world's leading research, data and insights brands. Individually, brands such as Kantar Millward Brown, Kantar TNS, Kantar IMRB, Kantar Media, Kantar Worldpanel, Kantar Added Value and Kantar Futures are famous and highly respected experts in their fields. Collectively, they offer the most complete view of consumers - the way they live, shop, vote, watch and tweet - in over a hundred countries worldwide. For the benefit of our clients, Kantar connects these specialists as well as providing access to the wider WPP group of companies and other partners.
Our offer covers the breadth of techniques and technologies, from purchase and media data to predicting long term trends; from neuroscience to exit polls; from large scale quantitative studies to qualitative research, incorporating ethnography and semiotics. Watch some of our short and entertaining animated case studies to get a flavour of our work.
Our strength lies in the unrivalled diversity of our people, methodologies, specialisms and points of view that seamlessly fuse to give us a unique and complete understanding of people, across the world.
We go beyond the obvious - with intelligence, passion and creativity - to discover new directions, set strategies and plan actions that inspire extraordinary success.
In India, Kantar IMRB has five full service offices and eight field offices. Its research supports 40 of the top 50 brands in the country. With one of the largest field networks for custom research, knowledge of local culture, normative databases and an international toolkit of research methods, Kantar IMRB is uniquely positioned to provide innovative solutions to any marketing issue.
Kantar TNS with expertise in innovation, brand and communication, shopper activation and customer relationships we help our clients identify, optimise and activate the moments that matter to drive growth for their business. With a presence in over 80 countries, Kantar TNS has more conversations with the world's consumers than anyone else and understands individual human behaviours and attitudes across every cultural, economic and political region of the world.
Kantar Millward Brown is a leading global research agency specializing in advertising effectiveness, strategic communication, media and brand equity research. Kantar Millward Brown helps clients grow great brands through comprehensive research-based qualitative and quantitative solutions. Kantar Millward Brown operates in more than 55 countries.
- A challenging and stimulating work environment.
- An environment where young researchers have the opportunity and freedom to contribute considerably to the brand's final ‘product' i.e. the report, the presentation, the insights, the quality of solution.
- Variety in terms of researching a spectrum of different marketing challenges e.g. segmentation, brand health, forecasting market share of new brands, , ad-testing, packaging research, tracking new brand launch, innovation and product development.
- Considerable opportunities for learning new techniques, exposure to work with other units/brands.
- Opportunity to learn and work on software's specific to the market research industry and use advanced statistical techniques.
- A good fieldwork & data processing infrastructure.
- A friendly, informal working environment which allows employees to grow professionally and build a rewarding career.
- Ability to understand the objectives / requirements of a market research project.
- Good understanding of strategic marketing concepts/models &their applications in real life scenario's.
- Understanding of market research concepts like:
- Research methodology design.
- Questionnaire design
- Analysis plan preparation and data interpretation
- MR techniques like FGD / DI etc.
- Identifying sources of information, especially secondary sources.
- Liaise with the operations and project management teams
- Ability to deal with huge volumes of data/appreciate the nuances of consumer behavior
- Strong statistical & analytical skills.
- An aptitude for consulting in terms of generating insights/analysis/actionable recommendations given a scenario through demonstrated structured thinking abilities.
- Ability to appreciate and understand the criticality of processes/documentation & adhere to the same.
- Proficient in using MS office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Written: Ability to write reports and proposals in a clear manner with attention to detail.
- Verbal: Ability to communicate with confidence/clarity/assertiveness
- E mail etiquette: Ability to write clear/concise/unambiguous mails.
- Being Committed to service excellence and added value
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility to adjust to the changing work environment and needs to the team
- Problem solving skills - Ability to think out of the box.
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
0 - 0 Years
4 - 4.5 LPA