- Part of $100 billion plus U.S. Contingent Staffing Industry
- One of the largest U.S. Staffing firms (Staffing Industry Analysts – 2016)
- For 5 straight years, one of the fastest growing U.S. Staffing firms (SIA 2011 to 2015)
- Growing at over 30% each year – for last 5 years
- Service 80+ Fortune 1000 clients
- Top 3 vendor to 20+ Fortune 1000 clients
- Generate $150 million in staffing revenues; goal is to grow this to $500 million by 2020
- Provide Technology, IT Engineering, Professional, Digital, Finance, Engineering & Office Staffing
Designation: Associate Recruitment Executive
Interview Date: 13th October, 2017
Education: Any Graduate
Salary To be Offered: 2.7 LPA + Incentives
Associate recruiters are responsible to understand client needs and find matching profile for the same to be submitted for hiring to clients from the various resume databases available. They are responsible to talk to the available resources, confirm their availability and submit their profiles to the clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To understand requirements of client’s need and deliver qualified consul tants.
- Sourcing, identifying and screening potential candidates for contract openings with Client’s Projects and establishing relationships with consultants/contractors in specified region.
- Taking interviews of prospective candidates and educate candidates on Mindlance’s process.
- Negotiate compensation/salary, extend offers, facilitate the placement of candidates and solicit referrals of other qualified consultants.
- Submit qualified candidates to open positions / job requirements.
- Coordinating and scheduling the interview process with client’s Hiring manager through sales team Coordinating with HR-Administration department for smooth on-boarding of consultants.
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations.
- Would be responsible for effective usage of Internal Systems/Database for recording different stages in recruitment process.
- Good understanding of various technologies.
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, think proactively, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and customer focus approach
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Night shift is a must. With no rotational shift.
Associate Recruitment Executive
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS
0 - 0 Years
2.7 - 2.7 LPA