They generate $138 million in staffing revenues; goal is to grow this to $500 million by 2020. They also provide Technology, IT Engineering, Professional, Digital, Finance, Engineering & Office Staffing
Job Location: Indore
Designation: Associate Recruitment Executive
Eligibility: All graduates/ post graduates - 2016 batch passout
Interview Location: Indore
Salary: 2.16LPA + Monthly incentives based on performance
Added benefits : Pick up and Drop Facility
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To understand requirements of client's need and deliver qualified consultants.
- Sourcing, identifying and screening potential candidates for contract openings with Client's Projects.
- Establish relationships with consultants/contractors in specified region.
- Taking interviews of prospective candidates and educate candidates on Mindlance's process.
- Negotiate compensation/salary, extend offers, facilitate the placement of candidates and solicit referrals of other qualified consultants.
- Submit qualified candidates to open positions / job requirements.
- Coordinating and scheduling the interview process with client's Hiring manager through sales team
- Coordinating with HR-Administration department for smooth on-boarding of consultants.
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations.
- Would be responsible for effective usage of Internal Systems/Database for recording different stages in recruitment process.
- Good understanding of various technologies.
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, think proactively, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and customer focus approach
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Night shift is a must. With no rotational shift.
- Voice Assessment
- Face to Face HR Interview
- Tehnical interview
Associate Recruitment Executive
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
0 - 0 Years
2.16 - 2.16 LPA