At the forefront of the staffing industry, Artech Information Systems is a women-owned business enterprise (WBE) committed to maximizing global workforce solutions on behalf of its clients. Artech's deep heritage, proven expertise and insightful market intelligence has secured long-term partnerships with Fortune 500 and government clients seeking world-class professional resources. The company's vision is to provide the best value IT solutions globally to our clients with quality, integrity, reliability and responsiveness.
Artech provides the most innovative, efficient and cost-effective workforce solutions in today's marketplace. Artech leverages its mature, quality-certified processes to provide a variety of standard and customized solutions and programs to help clients optimize their supply chain and increase time to market of their workforce requirements, hence, accelerate project progress. Artech employs over 10,500 industry professionals supported by over 28 national and global locations coast-to-coast across India, the US, and China. Artech' s Fortune 500 and government clients leverage this expansive reach by engaging Artech as a preferred go-to supplier across multiple regions and countries in order to receive consistent deliverables, terms, rates and cost savings. Artech India is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Artech Information Systems.
Profile Offered: Associate Recruiter.
Salary offered: INR 3.84 Lakhs per annum (Including Benefits) + lucrative incentives based on performance on monthly basis.
Service level agreement:
Selected applicants will join Artech as trainees for a period of 2 months from their date of joining. They will be paid INR 10,000 per month for the training period. Post successful completion of the training, candidates will be on boarded in the system and will be paid INR 23,000 PM + incentives. Students are expected to work with the organization for a minimum period of 18 months from the date of on boarding or else a penalty amount of INR 1 Lakh would be imposed to recover the tangible and intangible cost incurred by the company.
Course Specialization: B.Tech (CS, IT, EC, EE, EEE, Bio Tech)
• F2F HR interview
Job Location: Bhopal.
• Responsible for sourcing profiles through various job portals like LinkedIn, Dice, Monster, Career Builder, etc.
• Making required calls per day and thoroughly qualifying candidates on skills & experience, area of interest, geographic locations in the US and their visa types.
• Meeting daily/monthly targets of submitting quality candidates for open job requirements shared by clients.
• A thorough analysis of candidate's commitment and background check before submission.
• Getting updated resume from candidates and formatting them according to clients' requirements.
• Arranging interviews for shortlisted candidates and following up on real-time basis till feedback received is from client.
• Ensuring appropriate paperwork before on boarding the candidate.
• Daily activity of submittals and interview update to be sent to account manager.
Eligibility and other requirements:
• Very fluent communication skills: This role requires daily coordination with team leads, sales account managers and candidates residing on-site in the US over calls and therefore, a strong hold on English is a mandate.
• Willingness to work during the night shift.
• A positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
Appraisal Cycle: 12 Months after the on-boarding, based on performance
Shift Timings: Timing would be Night Shift from 7:00 PM till 4:00 AM or 9:00 PM till 6:00 AM
Joining Date: June 2020
Benefits: Health Insurance cover for self for INR 1 Lakh, cab facility for pick and drop, meal (one time) and mid night snacks
Interview Location: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
0 - 0 Years
3.8 - 3.8 LPA