About The company
Technia, founded in 1994, is a leading supplier of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Solutions in Europe. They are about 200 PLM advisors, software developers and other staff from 15 countries. They have offices in Europe, US & India.
Desired experience: 0-3 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech
Training/Probation Period: none
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Technical Test
- Manager interview
- HR Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skills Required:
- Will be collaborating together with the clients & other solution architects to understand the business requirements & will be involved in the full life cycle of solution development including
- Developing new or enhancing existing design artifacts
- Developing and testing of application components
- Implementing application components
- Providing technical analysis support to the client
- Training and leading a team of software developers.
- It is essential to understand clients’ business requirements and the technical solution needed to support these requirements.
- Crucial for the position is a genuine interest in continuously developing the technical knowledge of the products and methodologies of the software development and system implementations, and the ability to synthesize and create complex technical solutions.
Associate PLM Consultant
MCA, MCM, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 3 Years
3.5 - 3.5 LPA