Evosys is a leading, technology company that is growing leaps and bounds each year. An Oracle Platinum partner, it possesses 13 years of experience and caters to 1000+ Oracle Cloud customers across 30+ countries.
With an exclusive focus on Oracle Cloud implementation and consultancy, it provides a gamut of solution offerings like Oracle HCM Cloud, Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle SCM Cloud, Oracle CX, Oracle EPM Cloud, PaaS solutions (including custom-built solutions), AI, IoT and machine learning. Its diverse customer portfolio consisting Healthcare, Finance, Logistics, Manufacturing & Distribution companies across both public and private sectors, is a testimony to its expertise and leadership in Oracle Cloud implementation.
Throughout its journey, the industry has recognized and applauded Evosys' prowess in the form of numerous awards. This year as well it has won 3 'Oracle Partner of the Year' Awards at Oracle OpenWorld and the 'Dream Employer of the Year 2019' award from World HRD.
1. Associate Oracle Functional Consultant
2. Associate Technical Consultant
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Interview Locations: Nagpur and Jaipur
Annual Compensation: INR 3.2 LPA + Onsite Allowance of AED 70 per day upon Onsite Traveling to anywhere Outside India
Benefits: Medical Insurance Cover
Bond: 2 years (excluding training period of 3 months)
Target Batch: 2020 Pass-out
Joining: Upon completion of Graduation
Pre-requisites: Onsite Traveling - Candidate should be ready and willing to travel across any locations outside India for short and long term duration
Job Description: Associate Oracle Functional Consultant
Role: Oracle Functional Consulting
Educational Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / Msc / MCA (All Specializations except Civil and Electrical)
Eligibility Percentage Criteria throughout education: 55 % aggregate marks with no active backlogs
Role & Responsibilities:
- Selected candidates must have strong interest to pursue a career in Oracle Consulting.
- Selected candidates will be trained on Oracle and its related technologies.
- Responsible to learn and drive Implementations, Upgrades, Support activities based on business needs.
- Responsible for Stakeholder Management and Customer Communication.
- Should show ease in communication and ready to go the extra mile to achieve customer and organizational objectives.
- Should have a zest to learn and be able to deal with situations independently with minimal observations.
Job Description: Associate Technical Consultant
Role: Technical Consulting
Educational Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / Msc / MCA (Only IT / CS)
Eligibility: No active backlogs
- Must have good development knowledge on either Java-J2EE / SQL / PLSQL.
- Knowledge of VB scripting, JSF will be added advantage.
- Must have excellent analytical & programming skills.
Job Requirements (Common for both profiles):
- Excellent analytical & reasoning skills.
- Excellent communication & presentation Skills.
- Must be flexible to learn and explore Oracle related technologies.
- Must be flexible to Travel across the globe as per business needs.
Selection Process (Common for both profiles): Group Discussion followed by two rounds of personal interviews
B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
3.2 - 3.2 LPA