Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Associate Mobile App Developer
About The company
Thoughts2Binary Consulting and Solutions LLP is a Consulting and Software Development Services provider. They believe that any business irrespective of its size can grow tremendously with proper guidance to leverage technologies at the right time with the right direction & approach.
T2B is a team of committed and passionate individuals who believe in delivering quality work.
T2B follows COLLABORATIVE LEADERSHIP approach empowering resources, blurring the lines between hierarchies and leading to increased productivity, professional and personal growth.
They successfully engage with startups as well as with big enterprises as a outsourced product development partner. Over the last 3+ years we are providing end-to-end solutions for custom application development across industry verticals, leveraging emerging technologies on the web, mobile and cloud.
Job Profile: Associate Mobile App Developer
Desired experience: 1-3 years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Tech/M.Sc
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 1.8 - 4.8 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Must have good knowledge in developing mobile applications on either Android or iOS platforms using either native or Hybrid technologies.
- Should have good understanding on embedding Mobile device features within the App such as (local storage / Camera / Geo Location tracking / Social Authentication etc)
- Responsible for understanding project requirements, and develop the application modules to meet the requirements as provided in the Design Documents
- Responsible for Unit design and coding.
- Work with developers and architects, to ensure bug free and timely delivery of allocated development tasks.
- Responsible for implementing and following standards and guidelines with coding best practices in mind.
- Provide support for production systems in the form of enhancements, maintenance and minor bug fixes.
- Responsible for conducting proper unit testing.
- Knowledge of Web Services, JSON APIs, and Angular JS is a must for extending back end systems on to the mobile app
- Should have a passion of solving business and real world problems with effective programs and applications
- Should be a PASSIONATE about work and delivering quality results.
- Strong programming and problem solving skills.
- Aptitude test
- Algorithm solving round
- Puzzle Round
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: Associate Mobile App Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc., M.Tech./M.E.
- Work Ex: 1 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 4.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT