Salary: INR 2 LPA to INR 4 LPA
Desired experience: 0 to 1 Year Experience
Course specialization: BE/B.Tech (CS/IT/Electronics)
Probation: 6 months
Interview Process: Technical Round followed by HR Round.
Tentative date of interview: 26-Oct-13
Tentative date of joining: ASAP
- Associate Developer for the company’s BI & Reporting platform targeted at banks.
Desired Candidate Skills and Experiences:
- Preferably should have hands on experience on working on small BI projects.
- Experience/Exposure in entity relationship, dimensional and logical (business) data modeling.
- Working knowledge of BI technologies and best practices in Reporting.
- Exposure to modeling, designing and developing Reporting Layer.
- Hands on experience on PL/SQL or T-SQL would be preferred.
- Database concepts, good SQL working knowledge
- BI Tool Knowledge -- OBIEE / BO / Microstrategy
- Ability to do root cause analysis.
- Ability to structure thoughts and communicate solution ideas.
- Oral/written communication
- Ownership (outcome)
- Start-up Challenge
- Deal with uncertainty
- Urge to contribute
- Likes Responsibility
0 - 0 Years
2 - 4 LPA
Banking & Finance