About The company:
“Dream Big! There Are No Limitations To How Good You Can Become Or How High You Can Rise Except The Limits You Put On Yourself.” – Brian Tracy.
Edureka! is an interactive, online learning platform. We offer live, instructor-led courses that cater mainly to working professionals who want to enhance their skills. Our customers say - that we truly meet their expectations...in fact we go beyond that...Exceptional Customer service, Awesome Learning Experience and Great Mentors...Even above that a top notch sales & customer service.
Edureka presents a great "Work From Home" full-time job opportunity to 'freshers / College student' who are passionate about their career and are excited to become an ace sales professional as an Associate Inside Sales Manager.
Website address: www.edureka.co
Job Location: Bangalore(Work from Office)
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
Target Batch: 2019-2021
Salary: INR 4.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Generate revenue and make a huge impact in Edureka’s growth, by developing/maintaining customer relationships and positioning Edureka’s products in the market
- Inbound and Outbound customer calls and convert them into sales
- Maintain, build and update calling/mailing databases
- Research on different tools to increase the sales and business opportunities
- Demonstrate initiatives for refinement & strengthening of existing product
- Regular follow up with new and existing customers
- 0-2 years of experience in Inside sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment with excellent communication skills, enthusiastic go-getter and willing to meet targets
- Consistent track record of achieving sales target (monthly/quarterly), preferably from Education industry background.
- Experience in selling Software products/Services in the past preferred.
- Successful candidate will have demonstrated perseverance, motivation, diligence with attention to detail.
- Excellent written & spoken English skills
Additional benefits (over and above CTC): shift allowance
Working hours: Shift based, US/UK shifts
Note: Only Male Candidates Can Apply.
- Group Discussion
- HR Screening
- Multiple virtual Rounds
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 2 Years
4.5 - 4.5 LPA