About The company:
“Dream Big! There Are No Limitations To How Good You Can Become Or How High You Can Rise Except The Limits You Put On Yourself.” – Brian Tracy.
Edureka! is an interactive, online learning platform. We offer live, instructor-led courses that cater mainly to working professionals who want to enhance their skills. Our customers say - that we truly meet their expectations...in fact we go beyond that...Exceptional Customer service, Awesome Learning Experience and Great Mentors...Even above that a top notch sales & customer service.
Edureka presents a great "Work From Home" full-time job opportunity to 'freshers / College students' who are passionate about their career and are excited to become an ace sales professional as an Associate Inside Sales Manager.
Website address: www.edureka.co
Job Location: Bangalore (Work from home due to COVID-19)
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
Target Batch: 2019-2021
Salary: INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Generate revenue and make a huge impact in Edureka’s growth, by developing/maintaining customer relationships and positioning Edureka’s products in the market
- Inbound and Outbound customer calls and convert them into sales
- Maintain, build and update calling/mailing databases
- Research on different tools to increase the sales and business opportunities
- Demonstrate initiatives for refinement & strengthening of existing product
- Regular follow up with new and existing customers
- 0-2 years of experience in Inside sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment with excellent communication skills, enthusiastic go-getter and willing to meet targets
- Consistent track record of achieving sales target (monthly/quarterly), preferably from Education industry background.
- Experience in selling Software products/Services in the past preferred.
- Successful candidate will have demonstrated perseverance, motivation, diligence with attention to detail.
- Excellent written & spoken English skills
Additional benefits (over and above CTC): sales incentives & shift allowance
Working hours: Shift based, US/UK shifts
Note: Only Male Candidates Can Apply.
- Group Discussion
- HR Screening
- Multiple virtual Rounds
0 - 2 Years
4 - 4 LPA