About The company:
“Dream Big! There Are No Limitations To How Good You Can Become Or How High You Can Rise Except The Limits You Put On Yourself.” – Brian Tracy.
Edureka! is an interactive, online learning platform. We offer live, instructor-led courses that cater mainly to working professionals who want to enhance their skills. Our customers say - that we truly meet their expectations...in fact we go beyond that...Exceptional Customer service, Awesome Learning Experience and Great Mentors...Even above that a top notch sales & customer service.
Edureka presents a great "Work From Home" full-time job opportunity to 'freshers / College students' who are passionate about their career and are excited to become an ace sales professional as an Associate Inside Sales Manager.
Website address: www.edureka.co
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
Target Batch: 2018-2020
Training Period: 15 Days
Salary: INR 3.15 LPA + Incentives
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
At edureka, we're working to be the most customer-centric company. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
We are looking for a relentless sales team member who can understand customer’s requirements,provide recommendations using product knowledge, help them understand - how edureka can
help in achieving their career aspiration and drive it to closure by doing awesome follow up using an innovative approach, to join us in the edureka sales team.
The successful candidate will work in lock-step with the sales team, marketing team, content team
and Support team.
- Use CRM to check daily work and prioritise important follow ups
- Perform Outbound calls to potential customers, understand their learning requirement and recommend specific training as per their career aspiration.
- Follow up with prospective leads and drive them to closure
- Working in collaboration with project managers and team leads to reach daily targets
- Reporting output on a daily basis
- Update all the important logs, records about customer’s interactions in CRM
- Requires freshers / bachelor’s degree 4th year students from an engineering institute in computer science, electronics, mechanical, chemical, information science, or MBA from premier institute.
- Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic, high pressure environment by combining analytical rigor and judgment.
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, enthusiasm to drive closure and persuasive ability.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient in general computer management, Microsoft Excel, Word, Google spreadsheets
This is a global role where customers are spread across geography/time zones. We operate in Morning, Afternoon and Night shifts. The concerned individuals should be motivated/flexibleenough to work in US/Europe day time i.e. ready to work in the assigned shift ( it will remain fixed).
The selected candidate will undergo 2-weeks of rigorous in-depth sales training comprising product knowledge, understanding your customers, CRM, email writing, phone skills etc.
Pre-requisites (must haves):
- Laptop or desktop, Mobile phone
- High speed Unlimited Broadband internet connection at home
- Understand 2020 Technology landscape
- Must commit to work minimum 40 hours per week
- Seeking a career within the sales field
- Maintaining work decorum, discipline as per edureka WFH guidelines
- Being available for communication throughout the day
Compensation and Employee Benefits:
As a Sales trainee, he/she will be eligible for other benefits i.e.
- Shift allowance ( as applicable)
- Insurance cover
- Provident fund
- Stipend or Salary, is payable in accordance with the Company’s standard payroll practice and subject to applicable withholding taxes.
* Amount may vary depending upon actual sales number
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Final selection @edureka for top candidates
Note: Only Male Candidates Can Apply.
- Telephonic Interview
- Video Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.Sc., MBA
0 - 0 Years
3.1 - 3.1 LPA