About The company:
Incepted in 2011, we are a team of committed, no-nonsense educators with a never-say-die attitude. We are the only ones who offer live online courses with 24x7 on-demand support for life. Over 400,000 students from 150 countries have attended our courses. We have the highest completion rate in the world.
Website address: www.edureka.co
Job Profile: Associate inside Sales Manager
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 4.5 LPA - INR 5.75 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Generate revenue and make a huge impact in Edureka’s growth, by developing/maintaining customer relationships and positioning Edureka’s products in the market
- Inbound and Outbound customer calls and convert them into sales
- Maintain, build and update calling/mailing databases
- Research on different tools to increase the sales and business opportunities
- Demonstrate initiatives for refinement & strengthening of existing product
- Regular follow up with new and existing customers
Technical Skills required: Basic understanding of latest technologies
Soft skills required: Excellent written & spoken English communication.
- 0-2 years of experience in Inside sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment with excellent communication skills, enthusiastic go-getter and willing to meet targets
- Consistent track record of achieving sales target (monthly/quarterly), preferably from Education industry background.
- Experience in selling Software products/Services in the past preferred.
- Successful candidate will have demonstrated perseverance, motivation, diligence with attention to detail.
Working hours: Shift based, US/UK shifts (15 days rotational shift)
Additional benefits (over and above CTC): Sales incentives and night shift allowance
- Group Discussion
- Aptitude Test
- Email Writing
- Sales Pitch
- Face to Face Interview
Please ignore if you have already applied for this opportunity. Also, candidates who are willing to work in Bangalore may only apply.
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 1 Years
4.5 - 5.75 LPA