Aspiring Minds' flagship product AMCAT not only has more than 900 corporate clients including the likes of Cognizant, HDFC, Amazon, Snapdeal, Accenture, HCL, Wipro, Deloitte, Bank of America, Tata Motors, Oberoi Hotels, Genpact, Aditya Birla group and many other large corporations, but also works directly with over a million job seekers/students every year and with over 4000 colleges.
Myamcat.com is already among the top 200 education/career related website globally! You will be working with a highly qualified team with peers from IIT, MIT (USA), IIMs and advisors from Harvard Business School, MIT and UIUC (USA).
Aspiring Mind's rapid scale up in India and globally has been covered by the media extensively recently.
- Aspiring Minds looking to raise Rs 120 crore in a fresh round of funding
- Startups mine top global institutes, firms to recruit research talent
Batch: 2014 & 2015
Target Audience: Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Freshers / 6 months telesales experience (preferred )
- Good communication skills, Fluency in English and mother tongue required.
- Graduates / B.Tech can apply.
- Good convincing skills, high confidence and target oriented individual
- Candidate should be based in Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Calling Placement Officers/Deans of institutes and introducing and convincing about the product.
- Strong lead follow-up, convincing leads for conversion, negotiations, closure
- Daily reporting to Manager about progress.
- Meeting monthly targets.
- Rs.3 LPA for freshers
- Rs.3-5 LPA for experience upto 3 years
The candidate shall be part of Aspiring Minds Inside Sales Team which operates from our Bangalore office and maintains relationship with more than 4000 campuses.
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 3 Years
3 - 5 LPA