Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Associate Inside Sales
About the Company:
Aspiring Minds is a product based company that develops scientific assessment tools and prediction algorithms for the purpose of human capital evaluation. Aspiring Minds products enable a match between applicants and jobs through a detailed assessment of their capabilities and skills. Our assessment product and proprietary predictive matching algorithms heavily use learning techniques combined with various computer science areas such as speech recognition, program analysis and linguistics. Our products are as varied as assessment of speech, personality, language skills to prediction of performance, attrition, promotion and career success.
More than 1,000,000 job applicants across India take our standardized test, AMCAT to make themselves and their skills visible to corporates. This makes AMCAT Indias largest employability assessment. AMCAT helps the students get an interview opportunity and eventually a job matching his/her skill set. The corporates are able to identify and locate talent, which was hidden to them till now. A good job-matching algorithm helps making the labor (job) market more efficient and enable fair return to human capital. Aspiring Minds seeks to establish an efficient talent ecosystem in India.
Job Location: Bangalore
Fresher's- INR 2.5 LPA to 3LPA
Experienced- INR 2.5LPA to 4LPA
Batch Passout: 2014/2015/2016
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling Aspiring Minds Assessment Solutions and services through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The InsideSales Representative will work very closely with the Inside Sales Manager to reach business targets through excellent telephonesales and communications skills. This individual will also develop his or herphone-based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation ofprospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potentialcustomers. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
• Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
• Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
• Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
• Collaborate with Inside Sales Manager to determinenecessary strategic sales approaches.
• Create and deliver qualified opportunities to Account Managers whenrequired.
• Maintain and expand the company's database of prospects.
• Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Account Managerswhen requiredwith calls-toaction,dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
• Overcome objections of prospective customers.
• Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in thecorporate database.
• Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
• Graduates in any discipline/B.Tech / MBA with zeal towards sales and achievement
• Upto 2 years of relevant work experience. Freshers are also welcome
• Ability to Identify & convert prospects to opportunities.
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
• Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
- Job Responsibilities: Associate Inside Sales
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 4 Lacs
- Industry: IT