Medline is America's largest privately held national manufacturer and distributor of health care supplies and services. Today, Medline manufactures and distributes more than 350,000 medical products, encompassing medical-surgical items and one of the largest textile lines in the industry. With 17 manufacturing facilities, worldwide and over 25 joint venture manufacturing plants worldwide, along with 40 distribution centers in North America and 50 throughout the world, Medline posted $ 11 billion revenue last year.
Profile Offered: Associate Financial Analyst
Job Location: Pune
Course Specialization: Any Graduate - Any Specialization,Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Desired Experience: 0 - 1 Years
Roles and Responsibility:
- Experienced professional role responsible for completing operative work as per agreed specifications and quality norms.
- Responsible for performing regular standard tasks but with the opportunity to vary work sequencing.
- Performs skilled work requiring some functional training or job experience.
- Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed rules/instructions/procedures.
- Recognizes and escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with non-standard issues/problems.
- Sufficient familiarity with/exposure to a number of straightforward processes and standardized work routines to execute them.
- Interactions are largely with own workgroup but may interact with users around first line queries/requests for information.
- Basic working knowledge of one functional area/sub process.
0 - 1 Years
Banking & Finance