About The Company:
The world is full of people who have dreams – dreams of a successful career, dreams about moving abroad, dreams about traveling to far off places. At Wall Street English, we help people realize their dreams. We teach English. By learning English, a door of opportunity opens for people. By learning English people open the door to a new future. We have been learning partners to over 3 million people, and have been passionate about teaching English for over 45 years. Our method is proven and aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, the global standard for language acquisition and education. We have a current enrolment of 190,000 students. We have over 420 learning centres in 28 different countries across the globe. Our centres offer a near immersion experience and a unique Blended Learning Method to help each student reach their fullest potential. We have corporate offices in Barcelona, Chennai and Hong Kong and. We operate primarily through franchising but also own and operate our on centres in China and Italy.
Job Location: Chennai
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)//MCA/M.Sc
Target Batch: 2020-2021
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Strong understanding on Software programming, debugging and testing skills.
- Excellent on the Object-Oriented Programming and functional programming.
- Good on Data Structures and Algorithms skills.
- Good on RDBMS, NoSQL and SQL.
- Basics on the computer communication networks, network programming, Operating Systems and multithread programming.
- Exposure to software development tools, platforms and engines.
- Awareness on the application architecture, security and performance.
- Knowledge on how Internet web applications works, ways of how internet server communicates, basics of application programming interfaces (API).
Good to Have:
- Knowledge on the cloud computing, AR/VR, Business Intelligence and Analytics.
- Basics of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence concepts, tools and platforms.
- Has experience on contribute to Open-source Projects.
- Contributor on the communities (Stackoverflow, etc…)
- Understanding and aware of the different Software Development Life Cycle like waterfall, Scrum, Kanban.
Competencies Essential for Success In The Role:
- Quick and effective learning skills, presentation skills.
- Strong on software programming, Testing and debugging.
- Excellent on problem solving, logical thinking and reasoning.
- Be team player, ownership, and collaborative.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal both.
Experience & Background:
- An enthusiastic and energetic fresher with highly motivated and having computer science education background from any of the disciplines - BE, MCA, M.Sc.
- Completed education in 2020/2021.
- An enthusiastic fresher who is highly motivated and looking for a long-term career witha Product based EdutTech Company.
- Eager to learn new technologies and methodologies.
- Always willing to innovate with new things which can improve the existing technology.
- Eager to pursue a career in prime technology areas such as Mobile & Web Application Development, QA, Product Architecture, Performance Engineering, DevOps, IT Security, User Experience, Cloud Technology, Data Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Machine Learning & AI .
- Technical Assessment Round
- Virtual Interview
B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc., MCA
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 3.5 LPA