About The Company:
At techsophy, our vision is to build engineers with entrepreneurial and leadership mindsets who can create highly impactful products and solutions using technology to deliver immense value to our clients. At techsophy, we strive to develop innovation and passion into everything we do, whether it is services or products or solutions. We are an organization that believes in a flat hierarchy. We dream of making the world a better place with one client delivery at a time, one product at a time, and one investment at a time. We have delivered many startups from the genetics we built, both as investments in entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CSE/IT/ECE)
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation- Above 70% in all
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 4.4 LPA - INR 9 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: July 2021
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- As an Associate Engineer, you’ll be focused on building apps using the latest frameworks and industry best practices.
- You’ll be working on projects/tasks under the guidance of senior developers. You’ll be given ample time and freedom to hone your skills.
- You’ll be expected to work in a project delivery team and follow Agile development methodologies.
Skill Set Required:
- The candidate should be team player, capable of delivering results within timeline.
- Open to new ideas, Learn quickly and deliver results.
- Passionate and motivating, able to influence.
- Capable of meticulous planning and thorough execution of plan.
- Should be self-motivated having “go-getter” mind set.
- Working knowledge of ms-office, especially word, excel.
- Should be well versed with English & a local language.
- Should have the ability to handle pressure.
- Ready to push limits to achieve goals.
- Online Test
- Multiple Virtual Interviews
0 - 0 Years
4.4 - 9 LPA