About The Company:
Successive Technologies is an IT services company based out of Noida, India. We are a team of 300 young and enthusiastic people providing custom software development services for:
LAMP development: PHP frameworks like Laravel, Yii and Zend.
Mobile Application Development: Native and Cross platform like Xamarin, IONIC, ReactNative, Flutter.
AI/NLP/ML and Go lang
Since its inception in year 2012, Successive Tech has been encouraged and appreciated by its clients for out of the box thinking and transparent approach towards challenges.
Job Location: Noida/Pune/Work From Home
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA
Target Batch: 2019-20
Salary: INR 4 LPA - INR 5.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Node.js, MongoDB, React.js or any other frontend or backend JS framework:
- Hands-on experience in writing Node.js/ React.js applications (including Express or similar)
- Strongly typed object-oriented language
- Good command over Databases both SQL/NoSQL (MongoDB, MySql)
- Knowledge of GIT(version control tools) is mandatory
- Good in Communication
- 0 to 1 experience in Node.js
Good to have Technical Skills:
- Docker, Reduce, Redis, Meteor, Rx, Graph, AWS/GCP/Azure experience or full stackexperience
Core Responsibility Areas:
- Coding to technical specifications
- Interpreting written business requirements and technical specification documents
- Giving technical feedback on the application architecture
- Building and maintenance of web/mobile applications
- Designing and developing nonrelational database systems
- Working with a team or lead a team
- Writing maintainable and high-performance code
- Keeping up with the trends in technology and be up for challenges
- Communication with clients (skype calls and chats) and team members
Why Join us?
- We build aesthetically beautiful products that our customers love, it is used by thousands of
- businesses across the globe.
- We work on multiple domain i.e. Healthcare, CRM, ERP, SaaS, Telecom, Banking,
- Business Intelligence and Data visualization.
- Work with passionate developers who understand the value of a well-designed architecture,
- developers who are passionate about refactoring and using upcoming technologies to solve
- complex problems. Immense learning and growth opportunities.
- Opportunity to work on multiple technologies.
- Excellent mentoring and leadership support.
- Salaries above or at par with market standards.
- 5 Days working.
- Team outings, parties and Sports activities round the year.
- Online Assessment
- HR Round
0 - 1 Years
4 - 5.5 LPA