About The Company:
PlanSource is a technology company driven to create a better benefits experience for employees and the HR teams that support them. Nearly 5.5 million consumers receive their benefits through the PlanSource platform, which provides flexible and intuitive software and services for benefits administration. By combining industry- leading software and a full suite of technology-enabled services, PlanSource provides companies of all sizes with a complete solution for benefits shopping, enrollment, billing, compliance and administration.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech
Target Batch: 2020-2021
Salary: INR 5.5 LPA + Allowance
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, and Grand Rapids Michigan.
- The EDI Configuration Associate provides internal and external technical support as an Electronic Data Interface resource and subject matter expert.
- This position will be responsible for implementing and maintaining existing data interfaces, with opportunity for designing and implementing complex interfaces.
- This individual will also act as an ongoing technical support contact and will develop and maintain relationships with external vendors, third parties and carriers.
- Will provide research resolution for escalations from internal and external team members, may configure new interfaces previously established with PlanSource, complete special projects as assigned, and interact with internal contacts and external carriers and vendors.
- Will work independently and be responsible for client interfaces and project management of each interface as assigned by client.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Create/build entry level EDI files
- Maintain and renew established EDI files
- Learn advanced files as progress see’s fit
- Resolve data discrepancies from interfaces
- Interact with internal and external parties as the ongoing technical support for interface issues
- Maintain internal tracking system with project information
- Manage interface project renewals for groups with no changes
- Coordinate testing with third parties for interfaces without changes during renewal
- Configure complex transmission setup for PlanSource standard files (SFTP, FTP)
- Research escalations from internal development tracking system for ongoing issues
- Communicate/coordinate with carriers and internal parties related to interface projects
- Complete special projects as assigned (system research, mass updates)
- Meet or exceed Data Exchange Team Service Level Requirements
- Complete job-related training courses and/or seminars, as may be required for the job and/or assigned by Manager
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing, established technology company, but work side-by-side with a small, dynamic team of talented professionals.
- Fast-paced environment with big goals and the opportunity to make a big impact (no bureaucracy).
- An awesome work environment for creative professionals.
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Technical test
- Technical Video Interview
- HR Round
0 - 0 Years
5.5 - 5.5 LPA