About The company
MagicPin is a venture started by a group of ex IIM IIT graduates with extensive experience in top tier consulting firms and startups. It envisions itself as creating a discovery platform for customers to find great places in their locality for the best shopping/service experience. You will get an opportunity to work with smart and driven people. We have a culture where we care about professional development of all of our employees and not just about their targets.
Website : http://magicpin.in/
Desired experience: Fresher-2 years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: 1.8-2.4 LPA(will be revised based on experience)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Associate – Business Development
- Key Account Management- Building vendor relationships and account management through on field out reach
- Reach out and establish relationship with key vendors and maintain account through analyzing and solving their requirements
- Gather local market intelligence
- Understand the specific localities assigned to them, identify opportunities and challenges
- Help vendor take leverage of the MagicPin platform to increase their sales – eg. Help merchants create listings, answer merchant queries etc.
- Familiarize vendor with the MagicPin platform and its usage
- Assist vendor through listing creation journey- how to create listings, which listings are most suited for them, which part of the week they shall promote etc.
- Create and maintain relationship to create loyalty to MagicPin app
The role requires people with high level of ownership and dedication to work. Following are the specific skill set we are looking for:
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Ability to think on the feet
- Comfort with field work
- Strong inter-personal skills
Any other Requirements/ specifications : Well-groomed and excellent communication skills
- Written test
- Multiple face to face interviews
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, Diploma 3 Yr.
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA