About The company
Thoughts2Binary Consulting and Solutions LLP is a Consulting and Software Development Services provider. They believe that any business irrespective of its size can grow tremendously with proper guidance to leverage technologies at the right time with the right direction & approach.
T2B is a team of committed and passionate individuals who believe in delivering quality work.
T2B follows COLLABORATIVE LEADERSHIP approach empowering resources, blurring the lines between hierarchies and leading to increased productivity, professional and personal growth.
They successfully engage with startups as well as with big enterprises as a outsourced product development partner. Over the last 3 years we are providing end-to-end solutions for custom application development across industry verticals, leveraging emerging technologies on the web, mobile and cloud.
Job Profile: Associate Business Analyst
Desired experience: 1-3 years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Tech/M.Sc
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 1.8 - 4.8 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Should be able to assist in the client or prospect discussions and understand their business processes with relevant probing and capture requirements.
- Map the client’s business needs into the system features being implemented.
- Work closely with the technical project team members to track the functional progress and escalate any deviation to the program manager or the architect.
- Work closely with the client to ensure no gaps / scope creep comes in from capturing to delivering the project.
- Be a part and own the following:
- Requirement capturing & documentation
- Internal progress review and pre UAT testing
- Documentation of hand over documents
- Perform Client UAT
- Client training and hand over to the client.
- Responsible for understanding project requirements, and help in design and develop systems to meet the requirements as discussed with the clients
- Work with developers and architects, to ensure bug free and timely delivery of allocated projects.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology and exposure to program management tools such as JiRA and Project planning tools would be an added advantage.
- Extremely effective communication skills with an ability to hold a client discussion and manage the interactions independently.
- Should have a passion of solving business and real world problems with effective system & solutions
- Should be a PASSIONATE about work and delivering quality results.
- Strong in problem solving skills.
- Aptitude test
- Algorithm solving round
- Puzzle Round
- HR Round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, M.Tech./M.E., MCA, MCM
1 - 3 Years
1.8 - 4.8 LPA