CareerGraph acts as a bridge between academia and the industry by integrating experience with learning and enabling students to be future ready.
Profile Offered: Associate - Audit Data Analytics
Job Location: Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad
Course Specialization: B.Com Graduate
Desired Experience: 0 - 3 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with audit teams and other data analytics team members to create data analytics that support audit engagement objectives and help resolve business problems
- Perform thorough scrutiny of data trends/ anomalies to support audit conclusions; ensure these results are fully supported in workpapers.
- Derive insights from data to identify process improvements for the business based on collaboration with audit team
- Coach internal audit staff or junior data analysts throughout the audit engagement to ensure analytics are leveraged optimally and appropriately
- Leverage data analytics to resolve audit issues
- Leverage analytics to attest to validity of management remediation activities as directed by Supervisor or requested by audit team
- Collaborate with audit teams to develop analytics to assist in continuous risk assessment and monitoring. Identify trends/anomalies that indicate changes in risk profiles or exceptions to normal processes.
- Under supervision, collaborate with audit teams to validate the use of predictive analytics within business units being audited and/use predictive analytics to inform risk assessments and audit scope.
To know more,please visit www.naukri.com/job-listings-Associate-Audit-Data-Analytics-at-one-of-the-Big-4-CareerGraph-Mumbai-Pune-Ahmedabad-0-to-3-years-110719007256?src=jobsearchDesk&sid=15629105642036&xp=47&px=1
0 - 3 Years
0.5 - 3 LPA
Banking & Finance