About The Company:
Onicra Credit Rating Agency is one of the leading Credit and Performance Rating agencies in India. It provides ratings, risk assessment and analytical solutions to Individuals, MSMEs and Corporates.
Third party credit and performance rating and assessment helps to create “trust” between players in markets that underpins transactions.
ONICRA plays a central and critical role in collecting and analyzing a variety of financial, operational, industry and market information, synthesizing that information, and providing autonomous, reliable assessments of the entity, thereby providing stakeholders with an important input into their decision making process.
Job Location: Noida/Gurgaon
Training Period: 6 months
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA
Desired Experience: 0 to 1 Year
Target Batch Pass outs: 2014/2015
Course Specialization: B.Com + MBA/PGDM (Finance/IB/CFA) OR B.Tech(Mechanical/Production/Chemical) + MBA (Finance/CFA)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Interaction with respective clients and bank for credit review process
- Preparation of Financial Spreads
- Financial Statement Analysis of SMEs
- Preparation of credit rating report
- Credit Appraisal and Credit Reporting for SMEs and making presentation before rating committee
Skill Set Required:
- Must have a knowledge of MS Office- Excel, Word, Power point
- Knowledge of accounting and financial ratios, cash flows is a must
- Multiple rounds of Face to face Interview
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 1 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA
Banking & Finance