Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited (Tata AIA Life) is a joint venture company, formed by Tata Sons Ltd. and AIA Group Ltd. (AIA). Tata AIA Life combines Tata's pre-eminent leadership position in India and AIA's presence as the largest, independent listed pan-Asian life insurance group in the world spanning 18 markets in the Asia Pacific region. Tata AIA Life has written retail new business weighted premium of INR 1,048 crores for the financial year ending March 2017. As of March 31, 2017, the 13th month persistency of the company was at 82.20%. For the same period the retail claims settlement ratio of the company was 96.01%.
Position: Assistant Relationship Manager
Education Required: MBA(Any Specialization)
Experience: 0-2 Years
- Achieve the set business targets on ANP and case count
- Acquire New Customer through following:Leads,Natural market, References, Orphan base
- Fix meetings with the prospects to conduct need analysis and explain products
- Implement and adhere to Need Based Selling Model.
- Up- sell & Cross Sell the Orphan Base of Customers allocated.
- Ensuring timely issuance of policies by resolving pending etc.
- Render prompt post sales service to all allocated customers with respect to all domains.
- Adhere to the customer touch-point engagement in order to service his portfolio of customers.
- Maintaining the desired persistency ratio
- Strategize and interact closely with the supervisor on delivering on Business nos.
- Work collectively with the supervisor and conduct joint sales calls whenever required
- To develop and implement short term and long term plans to achieve sales targets
- Adhere to Activity management framework advised
- Follow - up on their database / leads provided by Lead Management System (Orphan/ New Prospects.
- Update the LMS (Lead management System) on a daily basis.
- Adhering to the Training Road map.
- Providing timely reports to the Supervisor / Area manager as per the requirement.
- Ensuring compliance to internal sales process
- Should be process & product champion to ensure adherence to TALIC policies and procedures.
- Participate in risk mitigation plans, contingency planning, business continuity programs by executing and reporting within defined timelines.Highlight and recommend process gaps, flaws and processchanges.
MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 2 Years
2.75 - 2.75 LPA
Banking & Finance