Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Assistant Purchase Executive
About The Company:
Kimirica manufactures an exotic collection of Luxury Personal Care Products and Guest Room Amenities that creates the most pleasant & relaxing experience for your guest with a perfect match for your propertys image.
Salary: Min INR 96000 PA
Probation / Training Period: None
Job Location: Indore
Desired experience: 0-2 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
· Follow up with the suppliers for timely and complete supply of orders, assist the Purchase supervisor in preparing purchase orders
· Candidate must do market surveys and developing vendors, co-ordinate between stores and receiving for material.
· Manage all communication for purchase orders with vendors and analyze all communication for same and resolve all purchase issues and coordinate with accounts payable department to process all invoices.
· Maintain records of all purchase order and associate documents for all processes and maintain knowledge on all open order and its status and provide assistance to all purchasing staff and manage all calls for purchasing and delivery schedule.
· Monitor all rates of production on everyday basis and coordinate with supplier and production unit to introduce new projects and ensure achieve of all support service objectives to facilitate sales and develop appropriate sourcing strategy.
· Candidate must be ready to go & meet vendors, suppliers and arranging /collecting required material.
· Responsible for Dispatch & Delivery.
· Resolve mismatch between PO, Goods Receipts and Invoices so that there is timely payment of invoices to suppliers.
· Working knowledge of SAP.
· Expertise in developing local vendors, reducing the cost of procurement of material.
· Good Communication Skills verbal & written.
- HR round
- Job Responsibilities: Assistant Purchase Executive
- Education: MBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 0.96 Lacs
- Industry: IT