Chandigarh University is a full-fledged university established by the Punjab State Legislature and is recognized by University Grants Commission under Section 2(f) with the right to confer degrees as per Section 22(1) of the UGC Act, 1956. Chandigarh University, Punjab enjoys high standing among many national rating services that evaluate quality of education, research activity, affordability and athletic excellence. These rankings recognize not only CU as a whole, but also our many respected schools and departments. Chandigarh University, Punjab is proud to be recognized by the organizations and publications listed below for our excellence in education.
Job location: Mohali, Punjab
Offered CTC: Upto 6 LPA
Experience: 1 - 7 Years
Qualification: ME/M.Tech/Ph.D. in Computer Sciences or Equivalent (Minimum 1st Division in Graduation and Post-Graduation)
Specialization Areas: Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, IOT, Information Security, Mobile computing / android, Artificial Intelligence, General CSE, Data Base, Information security, Networking, Software Engineering, ML & A, Cloud Computing, IOT, Block Chain.
- The preparation and delivery of lectures, tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops and supervision of research students.
- Initiation and development of course materials /course coordination, supervision of teaching staff and other T & L administration.
- Conduct of original research leading to publications in refereed journals and attract external and Government funding for research projects.
- Minimum Teaching load of 18 Hours in Week is required at Assistant Professor Level.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated high quality teaching and research experience, and good publication record in high impact journals and conferences.
- Record of successful completion of post graduate and doctoral programs
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and lead staff and students.
- High level of interpersonal skills and a proven ability to establish good working relationships with colleagues, students and members of community and professional bodies.
- Proven track record of industry engagement and relationships.
Who can apply?
Candidates meeting minimum educational criteria with experience either in Teaching/Research/Industry are encouraged to apply.
Round 1: Online Competency Test
Round 2: In-Person Interview
1 - 7 Years
3.6 - 6 LPA