About The company
CapitalVia is one of the most trusted names of central India. Run under the leadership of Mr. Rohit Gadia, CapitalVia was founded in the year 2008-09 with a Vision to serve masses and help traders to trade professionally through quality Technical Research and create a Professional Trading environment in the country.
CapitalVia is currently serving more than 2500 traders and have given assistance to more than 150,000 traders. CapitalVia has its operations spread across 5 Countries, looking forward to add 2 more countries next financial year.
Job Profile: Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition
Job Location: Indore
Desired experience- 2-3 Years
Course Specialization- Any Graduate/MBA
Training/Probation Period- 6 Months
Salary- INR 2.8 LPA – INR 4.5 LPA (Depending upon the candidates experience/performance during the interview)
Bond- 1.5 Years
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Date of Joining- Immediate
- To work towards talent acquisition, talent mapping, talent strategy, pre-joining and onboarding.
- Developing and establishing recruiting strategies and processes.
- Sourcing the best candidates through effective advertising and marketing using headhunting, cold calling, networking, advertising, websites, etc.
- Rigorous Campus hiring from Top B Schools.
- Conducting campus drives to fetch the best talent.
- Screening and interviewing walk-in candidates.
- Managing and maintaining applicant tracking system.
- Coordinating with consultancies and reference check agencies.
- Conducting Induction Sessions.
- Coaching, mentoring, and leading the Recruiting Assistants.
- Networking with Directors/TPOs of all the colleges.
- Ensure maximum visibility and spotlight to company at Job Fairs, Colleges and other sources of recruitment.
- Maintain and minimize hiring cost, cost per hire & Induction cost.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound commercial understanding.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to work with personnel at all levels.
- Numerical and budgeting skills.
Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Ed, B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BCA, BCM, MBA, MBE, MCA, MCM, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
2 - 3 Years
2.8 - 4.5 LPA