About The Company:
Regrob .com is India,s leading tech enabled real estate brokerage firm with more than 50 offices all over India. Regrob is technology-powered real estate brokerage; we help people buy and sell homes. Regrob.com team has bright minds from IIM, IIT and other premier institutions. Modern Technology with Full Service Agents to delight our customers.The full-stack approach lets completely control the customer experience
We are a company with following laurels -
1- TIE (The Indus Entrepreneur) has selected us as top 20 startups in India.
2- We are finalists for Top 100 technology companies in South Asia by Red Herring Corporation, U.S.A.
3- We have got start up of the month award from Enterprise Business Magazine.
4- We have been covered by top news organizations like - Economic Times, Times Of India, Hindustan Times etc.
Job Location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduates/MBA
Target Batch: 2018- 2020
Salary: INR 2 LPA - INR 4 LPA + Incentives & Mobile Bills
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Assistant Manager -Sales and Franchise Success manager:
- Connect with all our franchisees and make them successful by understanding their concerns
- motivating them for content creation
- Coordinate with their tie up builders
- keep a tab on payments
- Connect with Builders - Keep looking for new opportunities
- Coordinate these opportunities with SEO / Lead generation team
- Online sales - take inbound leads
- Register leads with builders after qualifying them
- Follow up with builders for sales
- Maintaining database
- coordination with senior management
- Handling Franchise sales for inbound leads all over india, attending franchise shows,travelling,online sales,meeting.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Good written and communication skills
- Good Written and spoken English
- Basic technology skills zoom, google meet ,email and other tools
- Handle work pressure
- Target oriented
- Sales pitching
- Team working
- Personal Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
0 - 2 Years
2 - 4 LPA