Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Assistant Manager - HR
You would be glad to know that you have been shortlisted for the recruitment process with one of the esteemed client of HR Folks Consulting for the position of Assistant Manager - HR at Mumbai. The salary for this profile would be Upto INR 3.0 LPA.
All information about the profile and compensation are given below.
Remuneration: Upto 3.0 LPA
Note: Salary would depends on work experience and candidateperformance during the interview rounds.
Course specialization:Any Graduate.
Experience:1-3 years in BFSI domain.
Note:Apply if you have relevent experience in BFSI domain.
Role and Responsibilities & Required Skill Set:
- The candidate will be responsible for handling the recruitment procedures.
- The candidate will be responsible for conducting the Joining and Exit Formalities.
- The candidate will be responsible for end to end HR Operations and Recruitment.
- The candidate will be responsible for managing relationships and service internal clients i.e. Business Managers and Employees.
- The candidate will be responsible to ensure smooth execution of the HR Policies and processes laid down
- The candidate will be responsible for exit management and all other HR operational activities.
- The candidate will be responsible to address exits - resignations/ absconding, reported on HRMS or mails received from mentors.
- The candidate will be responsible for follow-up for attendance and last working day.
- The candidate will be responsible for full and final settlements for all Resigned/ Terminated / Absconding / Monthly clean-up cases.
- The candidate will be responsible for Co-ordination with Payroll dept for processing full and final settlement, Issuing appropriate exit letters and preparing letters of re-designations, Transfers and Warnings in consultation with Manager – HR
- The candidate should have good verbal and written communication.
- The candidate should have good knowledge of excel and timeliness and adherence to deadlines.
Sourcing Process: To be Intimated post registrations.
Tentative Date of interview: To be Intimated post registrations.
Last date for registering is 30th September,2013 by 12 AM; Late registrations shall not be considered.
To Register, click on ‘Apply’ button, fill in the required details and then click on ‘Submit’ button.
Always committed in seeking deserving job opportunities for you.
Team - Aspiring Minds
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myamcat
myAMCAT Blog: https://www.myamcat.com/blog
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.)
- Salary: 3.0E-5 Lacs
- Industry: HR/Recruitment