Designation: Assistant Junior Manager-Business Development
Job Location: Chennai
Desired experience: Fresher
Training Period: 4 months
Salary: 3.5LPA(10k per month stipend during 4 months probation period)
Tentative date of interview: 6th/7th November 2014
- Group Discussion
- Presentation round
- HR Round
Travel Required: Yes
- Maintaining and developing Client and Customer relationships through mails and Telephone calls
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Developing marketing campaigns to promote a product,
- Planning, advertising, public relations, event organization, product development, distribution, sponsorship and research.
- Performing market analysis & organize data for formal presentations of any advertising/promotional campaign to Business Head.
Skills and Attitude:
- Candidate should have Good communication, Critical Thinking, Convincing, Leadership, writing, Creativity, Attention to Details, and project management skills.
- Candidate should Proactive with Curiosity, agility and experimentation.
- Candidate must be Understanding sociology and Technology
- Insight into analytics and interpreting data.
- Candidate should have ability to Work with challenging and fast-paced business environment.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Candidate must have knowledge in gathering market and customer information and challenging any objections with a view to get success in business by performance.
Assistant Junior Manager-Business Development
BBA, BBI, BBM, MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 3.5 LPA
Share Job with your friends