Salary: 2.70 LPA (Depending upon interview performance)
Probation / Training Period: 4 months
Desired experience: Fresher
Bond: No bond/No contract.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Group Discussion
- Face to face interview
- HR Round
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Tuesday 5 August, 2014 by 2 PM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action. Please do not deposit any money with the as part of security or fee. Aspiring Minds does not work with companies which ask for fees from candidates. We are not responsible for any security deposit.
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), BBA, BBI, BBM, BCA, BCM, MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 0 Years
2.7 - 2.7 LPA