Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
Freaquer Corporation (P) LTD. delivers best-in-class supply chain solutions that help businesses grow revenue, increase profits and operate in a more efficient and sustainable way. The combined heritage, technology and knowledge capital of our people, solutions and acquired brands, including market leaders such as Brandhunk®, Metomo®, OTIfoundation®, Medagor® and IICCRD®, enable companies from around the world to transform their supply chains into a powerful competitive advantage. Throughout our more than 3-year history, more than 100 companies have chosen Freaquerto transform their supply chains. No other solutions provider offers the depth and breadth that Freaquer does. Our innovative work with these industry leaders has allowed us to gain best-practice knowledge that we have incorporated into our innovative supply chain management, merchandising and pricing solutions and services. Freaquer is committed to making businesses more efficient, sustainable and profitable today and into the future. Our unique heritage, world-class customer base, financial strength and intellectual capital will ensure that Freaquer continues to serve companies of every size and across a wide range of industries including discrete and process manufacturing, wholesale distribution, third-party logistics, retail, passenger travel, cargo and freight, leisure and entertainment, hospitality and media.
Desired Experience: 0 – 3 years
Last Date to Apply : 23-05-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 1.2 – 4.8 LPA
- Determines engineering requirements by conducting inspections and analytical tests; analyzing and synthesizing data; maintaining control charts; determining root causes; preparing bid specifications.
- Resolves engineering problems by collecting and analyzing information; researching, analyzing, adapting, and modifying engineering techniques; recommending solutions; preparing drawings, schematics, and diagrams; evaluating components, materials, and suppliers; resolving design integration issues; developing specifications and safety standards; performing installations.
- Verifies engineering applications by conducting tests and inspections; building and analyzing models and simulations; conducting laboratory experiments and measurements.
- Maintains project team accomplishments by communicating essential information; coordinating actions; obtaining expert input; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information to team meetings and reports; escalating project completion impediments.
- Meets cost standards by preparing cost-benefit analyses; tracking and reporting expenses.
- Complies with codes and regulations by complying with requirements; preparing permit applications, plans, and compliance reports.
- Prepares guidelines by describing operational and testing methods and procedures.
- Maintains and improves quality results by completing quality assurance tests; following standards; studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Ensures operation of analytical equipment by calibrating equipment; completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer\'s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Prepares engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends; entering data and generating reports and presentations; performing calculations.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging engineering practices; participating in educational opportunities and professional organizations; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Enhances engineering and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skill Set Required:
- General Math Skills
- Reporting Research Results
- Dealing with Complexity
- Presentation Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Drafting, Analytical Tools
- Attention to Detail
- HR Round
- Interview with CEO
- Telephonic Round
- Job Responsibilities: Assistant Engineer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 4.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT