Since 2011, Access Healthcare has been building a business centered on delivering results by leveraging best practices for Revenue Cycle Management. We even developed a unique operating model beginning with:
Best-in-class business processes (focuses on the results your business requires)
Building technologies (enabling efficiency and effectiveness in execution) - business process management suite (arc.in) and robotic process automation technologies
Recruit and retain people (start with the roles defined by the needs, then apply the right people).
Profile Offered: Assistant Client Partner/Assistant Executive
Job Location: Chennai
Course Specialization: Any Graduate, Diploma
Desired Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Roles and Responsibilites:
- Perform pre-call analysis and check the status by calling the payer or using IVR or web portal services.
- Maintain adequate documentation on the client software to send the necessary documentation to insurance companies and maintain a clear audit trail for future reference.
- Record after-call actions and perform post-call analysis for the claim follow-up.
- Assess and resolve inquiries, requests, and complaints through calling to ensure that customer inquiry are resolved at the first point of contact.
- Provide accurate product/ service information to the customer, research available documentation including authorization, nursing notes, medical documentation on client's systems, interpret explanation of benefits received, etc prior to making the call.
- Perform analysis of accounts receivable data and understand the reasons for underpayment, days in A/R, top denial reasons, use appropriate codes to be used in documentation of the reasons for denials/underpayments.
B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BMS
0 - 2 Years
2.5 - 3 LPA