About The company:
The philosophy of co-operation endeavors to empower isolated individuals who are individually weak, to come together in a democratic manner on the basis of equality to achieve the desired common economic interests. The Co-operative Planning committee defined co-operation as a form of organization in which people voluntarily associate together on a basis of equality for the promotion of their economic interests”. Society is offering services and products for the benefit of its members only.
Desired experience: Fresher(0-2yr)
Course Specialization: MBA - Finance/Marketing
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
Salary: 15K-22K (Depending upon the candidature)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
1. BM is responsible for all activities of branch .
2. Responsible for operation/ business development/ marketing.
3. Monitoring the cheque/cash deposits on daily basis.
4. Assuring implementation of procedures & system recommendation by the management.
5. Budgeting & forecasting of branch.
6. Tracking, counseling & motivation the existing customer for BD.
7. Knowledge in finance & its product.
8. Supervising the branch staff for operation effectiveness.
Basic Job Purpose:
Branch Manger will be responsible for overall activity of Branch. He will be responsible for Operations/ Business Development/ Marketing/ HR/ Stationary Dept. at branch level
1. Customer Handling qualities
2. Effective Communication
3. Manpower Management
4. Public dealing
5. Operation & Ms Office .
1. HR Round
2. Operation Manager Round
3. HR Round-Salary Negotiation
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.64 LPA