About The company
Evercrest Projects Private Limited is a Private Company and has achieved many milestones and excellence since its inception. The Company is driven by Team of young Engineers who have insatiable desire to create Engineering Marvels and this is reflected in all our work that they have executed.
It is classified as Indian Non-Government Company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Ahmedabad. It is involved in Building with complete solution.
Their organization has talented Human resource, rich in experience, with creative imagination, seasoned in innovation, packed with enthusiasm as well as with energy, and dynamic in action to cover various streams of construction services and to provide comprehensive and integrated construction projects such as:
• Infrastructure Development Projects (B.O.T.)
• Road Construction and Improvement Works.
• Industrial Plants and Buildings.
• Factory, Godowns, Hotels and Workshops.
• Residential and Commercial Complex.
• Educational Institutions,
• Malls/Showrooms/Retail Outlets/Eateries, Dairy
Their qualified and experienced contractors and workers are extremely understanding towards their customer’s needs and therefore, take great efforts to devise the plans according to their needs and preferences.
Desired experience- 1-2 Years
Job Location: Ahemdabad
Course Specialization- B.Com,M.com
Training/Probation Period- 6 months
Salary- Rs. 0.96 LPA to Rs. 1.2 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining- Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Complete knowledge of Tally
- Knowledge of VAT,TDS,SERVICE TAX
- Construction Background
- Petty cash handling
- Payment work
- Bank Work
- Go to Bank for cheques depositing and other routine works
- who could take the responsibilities of the work
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.)
1 - 2 Years
0.96 - 1.2 LPA