Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company :
Sagar Informatics Private Limited (SIPL) is an ISO 9001:2008 certified software development company in the National Capital Region (NCR) of India. SIPL delivers high quality, reliable and cost-effective IT services to customers globally. They provide best technology services by constantly exploring and implementing innovative solutions to provide the cutting-edge technology to our customers.
In the last Fifteen years of their existence, SIPL has achieved the status of a reputed software development service provider by gaining immense experience in undertaking and implementing a wide range of projects for reputed organizations and firms across the country with great success. The state-of-the-art infrastructure accentuated with the latest technological tools at SIPL helps in working out intelligently,swiftly, speeds up the business processes, enhances the productivity of a company and cost cutting software solutions for assorted business enterprises.
Website : http://sagarinfotech.com/
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.Tech-CS/IT , BCA , B.Sc-IT, MCA
Training Period: 6 months
Stipend: 1st Month of Training- No Stipend
2nd to 6th Month of Training- INR 5000/month
Salary: Min 1.2 LPA ( Post completion of 6 Months Internship)
Bond: 6 Months Training Agreement
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated once the Registration Window is closed.
**The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
· MS Technologies - Must have knowledge and control on .NET Framework 3.5, 4.0 VB.NET, C#.NET and JQuery, JSON .
· Knowledge in MVC will be added advantage.
· Web Technologies - Must have knowledge of ASP.NET, ASP, AJAX, JQuery, Web Services, XML.RDBMS
· Tools - MS-SQLSERVER Reporting Tools - RDLC, Crystal Reports 8.0 Or Above. Other - HTML, CSS, DHTML, Java Script, VB Script.
- Job Responsibilities: Asp.Net Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 1.2 Lacs
- Industry: IT