Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Aspiring Minds_Marketing Associate
About The Company
Aspiring Minds was started by alumni of IIT and MIT (USA) in 2007. Its advisory panel consists of Prof Tarun Khanna of Harvard Business School and Dr. Una-May O\\\'Reilly of MIT, USA. It works with corporates in multiple sectors ranging from IT, ITeS to hospitality, retail and microfinance. Some of its clients include HCL Technologies, Axis Bank, Accenture, Genpact, Accor Hotels, Sapient, Ericson, HP and many more. Its flagship test AMCAT has been taken by more than 2 million applicants across more than 4000 institutions. It regularly publishes research reports on the employment ecosystem in India, which have been covered in leading print media like The Economist, Business Standard, Economic Times, etc. It was rated by Business Week as one of world\\\\\\\'s 25 most intriguing startups.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Salary: INR 2.6 LPA to 3.3 LPA
Target Batch Passout: 2014-2015
Course Specialization: B.Tech./BE, BBA, MBA
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
- Prepare and distribute content that educates our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Create a buzz online and off-line, through the execution of impactful brand-building initiatives Blogs, Landing pages, mailer campaigns.
- Coordinate business events across verticals.
-- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Passion to take up challenging assignments and drive them to closure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram , LinkedIn, Blogs etc.)
- Written Test
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: Marketing Associate
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 3.3 Lacs
- Industry: IT