Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012.
Profile : ASE - IT Operations
Role Description : IT Operations professionals support infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements
- BE /B.tech ( any stream )can participate.
- Only Full Time course is eligible.
- Candidates should be a 2016 passed out.
- The participants should have scored an aggregate of 60% & above in their current degree.( Irrespective of the region) 10th & 12th percentage is relaxed.
- Not more than 1 year of gap in education.
- No current backlogs.
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card in case of holding a passport of any other country.
- Only Female Candidates are eligible for this Opportunity
- Bhutan & Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
Candidates must be willing to work on shift basis, willing to relocate as per business demand & fixable to work on call taking roles.
Job Location: Kolkata, Bangalore
Roles Offered : IT operations - Computer/Workplace/Security/Network Support
- Fixed component: INR 290,323
- Individual Performance Bonus (IPB) earning potential: 8.5%
- Annual Total earning potential: INR 315,000
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes.
- Fundamental Technical know-how on system trouble shooting
- Must be agreeing to work in shifts 24x7.
- Must be agreeing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India as on when required.
- Must agree to take up IS related roles – i.e Compute/Workplace/Security/Network.
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.
0 - 0 Years
3.15 - 3.15 LPA
Share Job with your friends