- BE /B.tech ( any stream )can participate.
- Only Full Time course is eligible.
- Candidates should be a 2016 passed out.
- The participants should have scored an aggregate of 60% & above in their current degree.( Irrespective of the region) 10th & 12th percentage is relaxed.
- Not more than 1 year of gap in education.
- No current backlogs.
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card in case of holding a passport of any other country.
- Only Female Candidates are eligible for this Opportunity
- Bhutan & Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Fixed component: INR 290,323
- Individual Performance Bonus (IPB) earning potential: 8.5%
- Annual Total earning potential: INR 315,000
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes.
- Fundamental Technical know-how on system trouble shooting
- Must be agreeing to work in shifts 24x7.
- Must be agreeing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India as on when required.
- Must agree to take up IS related roles – i.e Compute/Workplace/Security/Network.
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.
Responsible for supporting the Service Desk/ IT Infrastructure Monitoring/ Other Infrastructure jobs to ensure services are delivered to meet customer business needs and expectations
0 - 0 Years
3.15 - 3.15 LPA