Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Aresource Pool_HTML Developer
About The company
They truly understand your need and deadline and work towards meeting those.
They don’t carry too much overhead with large resource pool on bench, fancy office space and so called multi location offices. They keep things to its minimum that is our USP. Whatever They do is done and delivered from India.
Efficient work procedure
They give direct access to your chosen resource, you make them work and utilize allotted hours. In nutshell, you are micro managing your resource.
That is what keeps them in business. A client loss is a business loss for them, they hand pick their resource to level your business requirement and believe in delivering best every time.
You can have a resource to work during your time zone.
Their sales and client services team can call you during your local business hours. You don’t have to spend sleepless nights.
Desired experience- 2+ Years
Job Location: Ghaziabad
Course Specialization- B.Tech(CS/IT), BCA, MCA
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- Rs. 2.0 LPA to Rs. 2.5 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining- Immediate
- Technical Round
- Multiple Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- Candidate should be expert in core HTML, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Json
- Deep understanding of web-related technologies such as jQuery, Ajax etc
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience integrating with server side technologies
- Experience integrating with iOS and Android apps
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide technical input to product team during brainstorming and requirements development process.
- Provide input to architectural design decisions of the group.
- Analyze requirements to create task breakdowns and time estimates.
- Design and develop product functions and features as detailed in product requirements documents.
- Resolve any software defects found in the QA process and release code to production.
- Job Responsibilities: HTML Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
- Work Ex: 2 - 4 yrs
- Salary: 2.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT Infrastructure