About The Company :
With an extensive experience and successful track record in textile and coal business since last 3 decades, Rawalwasia Group has come up with a self-funded IT services start-up venture in 2016 as Rawal Infocom Pvt Ltd. Rawal Infocom is a brain child of third generation entrepreneur of this group from Surat (Gujarat, India) to develop extremely high quality mobile application product suites. The product suites will be a helpful application using that people will be stay connected uninterruptedly to their private universe. Our aim to disrupt how every common people build, maintain,
Job Location: Surat
Desired experience: 0-3 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate / MCA ,MBA ,M.Tech,M.Sc
Target Batch Passout: 2014-2017
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR Upto 4 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 9 October 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Appointing Channel Partners.
- Planning and target setting for the Channel Partner’s sales team.
- Formulating sales strategies for different products and achieving target Sales.
- Training, motivating and development of team members.
- Sales acumen - The candidate should have practical intelligence and ability to handle different sales related situations.
- Result Orientation- The candidate should be performance oriented and should give due importance to goal setting, performing and achieving.
- Interpersonal Skills- A good Area sales manager must have excellent interpersonal skills and should be approachable for his team members.
- Ability to work in high pressure environment- Area manager must be able to thrive under stress and help his team cope with it too.
- Ability to Multitask - The candidate must be able to prioritize and handle multiple work responsibilities simultaneously.
- Industry Knowledge - Candidate needs to be well versed with product knowledge and industry trends in order to do consultative selling.
· Prior management experience or demonstrated willingness and ability to learn management basics.
· Strong intrapersonal skills.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
· Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
· Positive and enthusiastic
- HR Round
- Technical Round
- Final Round
Area/Regional Sales Manager
B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA
0 - 3 Years
4 - 4 LPA