Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Area Sales Officer (ASO) - Ecommerce
About The company
Channelplay is one of India's leading retail marketing companies, working with most of the world's leading mobile phone, laptop and consumer electronics brands on their retail marketing efforts. Started by young entrepreneurs, Channelplay has grown well over the 8 years of its existence, and currently has over 4000 employees across the country delivering the best in retail marketing to our clients and revenues over Rs. 100 crores in revenue in FY 14-15.
Job Profile: Area Sales Officer (ASO) - Ecommerce
Desired experience: 1-3 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Training/Probation Period: none
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 4 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Aptitude Assessment
- Face to Face Interview
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- The ‘Area Sales Officer (ASO) – Ecommerce’ is a position for individuals looking for career in sales.
- The ASO reports into the Area Sales Manager and is responsible for the sales in the assigned territory.
- To focus on revenue generation & meet targets by selling online based solutions to the new clients and maintaining relationships with existing base of clients.
- Selling ‘Online Marketplace’ subscriptions to the SME and retailers.
- Hunt for new retailers and SMEs, pitch them for the products and follow-ups with the potential sellers/clients/partners.
- Developing professional network through qualified leads and referrals, and responsible for increasing market penetration.
- Achieving sales targets through acquisition of new clients and growing business from existing ones.
- Drive aggressive push by ensuring high client acquisition rates consistently, servicing them well by ensuring high usage rates, hence giving a higher ROI for clients/partners/sellers investment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (Mandate languages - English and regional language)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Job Responsibilities: Area Sales Officer (ASO) - Ecommerce
- Education: B.Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA, BCM
- Work Ex: 1 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 4 Lacs
- Industry: Retail