About The Company
HobbyMaster (A Brand of Avurtana Learning Pvt Ltd.) is an exciting and rapidly growing start-up in the education space innovating Science and Technology based experiential learning programs at Schools and Hobby Clubs and a range of activity based DIY STEM kits for the k-12 segment spanning curriculums. In the past four years HobbyMaster has delighted thousands of children & parents alike and established itself as a professional & trustworthy partner for schools of repute in Bangalore & other cities of India.
“HobbyMaster enables all children to have a Healthy & Active Childhood filled with Learning and Fun”
Job Location: Bangalore ,Hyderabad
Desired experience: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: INR2.4 LPA to 3 LPA +(Petrol, Mobile & Internet Allowance)
Target Batch Passouts: 2013/2014/2015
Course Specialization: Any Graduate & Postgraduate
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Graduates/Post Graduates with passion for consultative sales and entrepreneurial ability are required for this role.
- Our ASM’s are not typical field sales types who thrive only on hard-selling. We prefer people who are passionate about making a difference in a child’s life and identify themselves with this cause.
- We require people who will be able to educate schools and parents about the benefits of ourprograms. They will need to make sincere efforts in growing the market and creating awareness using innovative methods.
- If you are the kind of person who would like to work independently, enjoys a transparent, high energy work culture and has the traits of an entrepreneur then you are our ideal candidate.
Skill Set Required:
- Any Post Graduate/Graduate with good English Communication Skill
- Good negotiation & networking skills are mandatory.
- Applicants with experience in education sector would be given preference.
- Ability to meet and confidently engage individuals at senior level in an academic institution like Principals/Directors etc.
- Ability to be successful in consultative selling using the help of presentations, audio/visual aids, sample content, etc.
- Sincere desire to succeed and willingness to work hard are must
- Ability to handle a large territory such as Bangalore!
- Ambition to grow & make a long term career with the company.
- Face to Face Interview
Area Sales Manager
B.A., B.Com., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.Sc., MBA, MCA
0 - 1 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA