Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Area Sales Manager
Company Profile: Krima Softtech launched with only three things in mind, innovation, quality and timely completion. Time is the most precious gift to mankind. It can neither be mastered nor taken for granted. So the best way to make the most of time is to be friends with it. And that is precisely what Krima Softest has done. For the past Years, the company has successfully cantered all its energies towards making best planning quality and innovated projects. Today, it boasts of a niche clientele that is extremely satisfied with its services.
Website: www. krimasofttech.in
Job Location: - Maharashtra, M.P. U.P, Bangalore, Gujarat, Kolkata, Rajasthan, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi-NCR, Andhra Pradesh.
Desired Experience:1-5 Years
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA – INR 3.6 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Interview Process: Telephonic RoundandHR Round.
- Establishing & Maintaining & expanding your customers, service provider as well as franchisee base.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
- Directing and coordinating with marketing team in developing collateral material.
- Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance.
- Working with Marketing team and Sales Manager to provide ideas about new outbound market sales.
- Developing sales plans and completing quarterly and monthly reports as required.
- Motivate your team for archive the target/goal.
- Responsible for overseeing the sales operation of company in your territory.
- Manage the sales team for sales growth and revenue enhancement.
- Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends.
- Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve the market presence.
- Coordinate with Sales Executive to enhance sales performance.
- Maintain relationship with existing customers for repeat business.
- Build sales culture and sale centric atmosphere among the team members & maintain contacts with financial center personnel, professionals and personal contacts to build referrals.
- Provide feedback to the sales executive regarding their sales performance.
- Conduct business plan review meetings with sales team.
- Develop creative promotional strategies to attract more customers.
- Appreciate the contributions and accomplishments of sales employees through proper rewarding mechanism.
- Develop performance improvement plan for sales team to meet performance goals.
- Implementing sales promotional scheme to increase the market demand
- Implementing Proper Reporting System.
Skill Set Required:
- Good Communication Skill
- Knowledge to handle Customers & Service Provider
- Basic Knowledge of computer. (MS-Office.)
Last Date to Apply: 11/04/2016
- Job Responsibilities: Area Sales Manager
- Education: MBA, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr.
- Work Ex: 1 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 3.6 Lacs
- Industry: Retail