About the company:
AtHomeDiva is a brand of Quikr India Pvt Ltd. AtHomeDiva is a web based platform to help customers book on-demand in-home beauty & styling services from trained & certified stylists
Job location: Mumbai
Desired Experience: 1-5 years
Target Batch Passout: 2011/2012/2013/2014/2015
Salary: INR 3 – 4.5 LPA
Course Specialization: All Graduates/PG
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
The role of an Area Manager is to manage the end-to-end functioning of multiple hubs and deliver revenue. He will be reporting to the City Manager. The Area Manager is required to manage the following:
- Handling 2-3 Hubs and a staff of 50 employees
- Inventory/Cash/Revenue Reconciliation and Auditing
- Responsible to deliver revenue and achieve targets
- Data Management for all business metrics
- Required to travel multiple hubs and keep checks on overall processes.
The candidate will be required to work 6 days a week. The week-off would be given only between Mon to Thursday
- Face to face interviews
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BBS, BCA, M.Sc., M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
1 - 5 Years
3 - 4.5 LPA